- We've appointed a School Business Manager. From a really strong field, we've chosen someone who is going to be a real asset to the school's leadership team - more information to follow.
- We've been receiving lots of inquiries about the role of EYFS leader - our first teaching appointment. The deadline for applications is coming up on Wednesday.
- We've discussed some branding for the school, including a new logo - we're really pleased with what we have thus far - we'll reveal all as soon as we can.
- We've written our advertisement for two new classroom teachers. There will be lots of interest in these posts, we're sure of that.
- We've continued to liaise with the building contractors - and we're now thinking about furniture and fittings.
The last week has been incredibly busy for Buckingham Park...
It's great to see so many things taking shape for the new school. We've been speaking to lots of our new parents and can't wait to meet them all soo
Keeping you up to date with the life of Buckingham Park CE Primary School