We learned some things today...
1. Our children and families are genuinely lovely people and we are really looking forward to working with them.
2. The new Buckingham Park Community Centre is a great resource, and amazing building, with incredibly generous and kind management team who looked after us really well.
3. We have some great partners in the Parish Council, the Children's Centre and the Jonathan Page Play Centre. We hope that these partnerships grow and strengthen over the coming years. We're really grateful to the representatives who helped us out today.
4. The Buckingham Park CE School staff team all get on well together!
5. We're going to have a cracking school, and that has made us all feel rather happy!
Thanks to all who came today. It was noisy, informal and a touch chaotic at times - but we liked it.
Keeping you up to date with the life of Buckingham Park CE Primary School