You save money and time!
Your child gets a tasty, nutritious meal!
Our school gets £1320 for every registered pupil!
Your child may be entitled to receive free school meals if you are entitled to receive one of the following:
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income that does not exceed £16,190
Applying is really easy - and totally confidential. Just complete the form below and return it to the school office.
If your child is in reception, year 1 or year 2 it is still important to complete this form because registering for free school meals could also raise extra funding from central government which can be used in the school to raise the attainment of pupils from lower income families and close the gap between them and their peers.
Even if you don’t want your child to receive a free meal we would still encourage you to register for free school meals so that the school receives as much funding as possible. To register for free school meals, including Pupil Premium, please complete the application form below and return it to the school office as soon as possible to avoid delay.
If you have any questions, just pop in and ask us!
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Keeping you up to date with the life of Buckingham Park CE Primary School