Wednesday 21st October 3.30pm – 6.00pm (last appointment at 5.50pm)
Thursday 22nd October 5.30pm – 8.00pm (last appointment at 7.50pm)
Each appointment is 10 minutes. All meetings will be in the school hall and we will run precisely to time so please ensure you are on time for your appointment.
We have an online booking system for Parents’ Evenings. To book an appointment online, go to http://www.parents-booking.co.uk/buckinghampark
PLEASE NOTE: You need to type this address into your website browser’s ‘address bar’. Do not try to ‘Google’ this website address, or use a ‘Search Engine’, as that will not work. This is a common mistake on phones and tablets.
How to log in
You will need:
Your child’s legal first name and legal surname
Your child’s date of birth
The system is now live and will be open to take your bookings until Tuesday 20th October at 4.00pm. You can book for Parents’ Evenings as soon as you receive this letter.
Troubleshooting Tips - Please read before booking!
- To login you need to enter the details we have on record for you and your child. If you have recently changed your title or surname, for example, and not informed us, we will be expecting you to login with the details we have on record.
- Your child’s date of birth has to be entered in exactly the right format e.g using four digits for the year of birth - 12/09/2009
- The email address you enter is only used to receive a confirmation of your appointment. If the system is gives you an error when you login, it will not be the email address that is the problem.
- Don’t forget to scroll down past the first evening to see dates and times for the second evening.
- If you have several children to make bookings for, use the ‘Change Child’ button on the blue bar (above the school’s name) in the very top left corner of the Parent’s Booking Page to swap between your children.
If you are unable to book at home, please speak to your child’s classteacher or pop in to the school office and we will help you.