We can recycle your used stamps to raise money for the school.
Please tear or cut the stamps (don’t damage the stamp, but also don’t leave more than a 1cm border) and send them in to school.
Please ask all your family and friends to help out too, especially as Christmas is approaching.
We can exchange the following stamps for money for the school:
- Recently collected and unpicked
- GB or foreign
- Used or mint
- On or off paper
- Everyday 1st class and 2nd class are ok
- Special issue commemoratives
- Foreign or British
- No more than 1cm of envelope left around each stamp
- Not trimmed too close so that the perforations are damaged
Leave a Reply.
Keeping you up to date with the life of Buckingham Park CE Primary School