- Walking keeps young minds alert and ready for school
- Spending some quality time together on the walk to school develops happy relationships
- Daily exercise keeps you fit and healthy and reduces the risk of medical conditions in later life
- Walking means less pollution and cleaner air
- The habit of a daily walk can encourage other healthy habits such as having a nutritious breakfast
Every year Walk to School Week brings together nearly one million school children, teachers and parents. This year’s Walk to School Week is all about the healthy benefits of walking.
Keeping you up to date with the life of Buckingham Park CE Primary School